Date:	Mon, 9 May 2011 14:56:52 +0000
From:	KY Srinivasan <kys@...rosoft.com>
To:	Christoph Hellwig <hch@...radead.org>
CC:	Greg KH <greg@...ah.com>, "gregkh@...e.de" <gregkh@...e.de>,
	"devel@...uxdriverproject.org" <devel@...uxdriverproject.org>,
	"virtualization@...ts.osdl.org" <virtualization@...ts.osdl.org>
Subject: RE: various vmbus review comments

I will address this. Greg had a concern about module reference counting
and looking at the current code, it did not appear to be an issue. The
change you are suggesting will not affect the vmbus core which is what I want
to focus on. I will however, fix this issue in the current round of patches I will
send out this week.

Regards,

K. Y