Date:	Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:45:22 +0800
From:	Brad Campbell <lists2009@...rfbargle.com>
To:	Avi Kivity <avi@...hat.com>
CC:	CaT <cat@....com.au>, Hugh Dickins <hughd@...gle.com>,
	Andrea Arcangeli <aarcange@...hat.com>,
	Borislav Petkov <bp@...en8.de>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	kvm@...r.kernel.org, linux-mm <linux-mm@...ck.org>,
	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: KVM induced panic on 2.6.38[2367] & 2.6.39

On 05/06/11 16:14, Avi Kivity wrote:
> On 06/03/2011 04:38 PM, Brad Campbell wrote:
>>
>> Is there anyone who can point me at the appropriate cage to rattle? I
>> know it appears to be a netfilter issue, but I don't seem to be able
>> to get a message to the list (and I am subscribed to it and have been
>> getting mail for months) and I'm not sure who to pester. The other
>> alternative is I just stop doing "that" and wait for it to bite
>> someone else.
>
> The mailing list might be set not to send your own mails back to you.
> Check the list archive.

Yep, I did that first..

Given the response to previous issues along the same line, it looks a
bit like I just remember not to actually use the system in the way that
triggers the bug and be happy that 99% of the time the kernel does not
panic, but have that lovely feeling in the back of the skull that says
"any time now, and without obvious reason the whole machine might just
come crashing down"..

I guess it's still better than running Xen or Windows..