Date:	Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:44:41 -0400
From:	Chris Fowler <cfowler@...postsentinel.com>
To:	KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <kamezawa.hiroyu@...fujitsu.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Panic on OOM

Previous version is 2.6.33.

This box is a small device and I've configured it so that it on OOM or
panic will reboot.  A device that is locked or out of memory is useless
and if it reboots it will pick up where it left off.  This has worked
well for me.

-------- [ cpuinfo]----------------------------------------------------
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 6
model		: 28
model name	: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270   @ 1.60GHz
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 1600.245
cache size	: 512 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 10
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx constant_tsc up
arch_perfmon pebs bts aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl est tm2 ssse3
xtpr pdcm movbe lahf_lm dts
bogomips	: 3200.49
clflush size	: 64
cache_alignment	: 64
address sizes	: 32 bits physical, 32 bits virtual
power management:

config attached

I've not tried reboot=force.  I will do that next

View attachment "config" of type "text/x-mpsub" (69551 bytes)