Date:	17 Jul 2011 17:30:40 +0200
From:	easycash@...il.com
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: I Make over $25,000 per month,

NEW,Have My Site Which Makes YOU $25,000 INSTANTLY every month GUARANTEED!!!

Dear Friend,

I Make over $25,000 per month, that's right PER MONTH.How? Let me tell you.I have
a tool for you which will make you a LOT of money in the shortest possible time.

Introducing my Adsense Treasure Website.With this website I make over $25,000
per month. And now you have the chance to own a duplicate of the exact website.

No BS, No Nonsense. This is real.Want to find out more?

I promise you won't have seen anything like it before.

Your Are the first Luckiest Person. While this message landed to You..

Check out below!!!

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/adsenscc/index.html?refer=easycash2011

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Website.Even If You're Starting
>From Scratch With Zero Knowledge,Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

YES that's RIGHT....

YOU will earn a $25,000 or more commission check just like me now.How YOU may ask?
It's easy as every month Why? because WE give YOU access to everything YOU
need to earn $25,000 or more every month..

Now that YOU understand the power and the simplicity of joining us...What are
YOU waiting for. this your chance how to make money. without leaving the
comfort of your home.or the warmth of your family

Once your accounts are set up, you will be able to earn more money in less than
2 hours a day. I will show you how we do that and  then I will help you
through the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the
instructions you receive.

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/adsenscc/index.html?refer=easycash2011

Remember if YOU join TODAY.WE will even get started ADVERTISING and MARKETING
your website to help YOU create sales and signups which YOU will get paid
INSTANTLY every month GUARANTEED.......so what are YOU waiting for?

ORDER on below!!!

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/adsenscc/index.html?refer=easycash2011

As soon as I receive the confirmation of your Upgrade,
I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

Caring for Your Success, Adsense Treasure

3867 West Market Street Suite 256
Akron, OH 44333
United States

http://www.timra.se/templates/Page.aspx?id=5687

Message was sent from IP address 222.127.241.11 at 2011-07-17 17:30:40