Date:	Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:32:53 -0700
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	James Morris <jmorris@...ei.org>
Cc:	linux-security-module@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT] Security subsystem changes for 3.1

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM, James Morris <jmorris@...ei.org> wrote:
> Please pull.
>
> Highlights for this window are a major upgrade to Tomoyo and a whole bunch
> of TPM fixes.  Fairly quiet otherwise.

Argh. Please don't pre-resolve conflicts outside of your subsystem.

I *want* to see conflicts. I want to see who is stepping on whose
toes, and where problems occur.

If you know it's some complicated conflict (this one really wasn't), I
do appreciate if it people do a "I have a pre-resolved branch in xyz,
so you can verify the end result from there, or just take it if you
are lazy", but even that isn't really required. If it really ends up
being too complicated for me, and no such branch exists, I'll let you
know. It happens, although it's pretty rare.

So I took the unresolved branch instead of your merge,

                              Linus