Date:	Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:39:22 +0800
From:	Sr Carlito De Breno <webmaster_t21@...ika21.com.my>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: For Less Privilege

--
My Name is Sr. Carlito De Breno,

I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all
forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I Would want to have
a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to
empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your
personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the
Less Privilege and Homeless write me via my mail: carlito.breno@....com

I will send you the photos of me and my very hopeless and selfish family
members, including my wife, who I learnt is getting married to my personal
friend and attorney,
Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you. You can reach me
through my private email address at carlito.breno@....com

Yours Brother.

Sr Carlito De Breno.