Date:	Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:10:54 -0300 (BRT)
From:	MR PAUL LEE CHONG <diretoriaenfer@...c.ufc.br>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: DEAR FRIEND

I am Mr.Paul lee Chong the manager Accounting / Audit Department of(Alliance
bank,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). I am contacting in regards to a business
proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us and the less
privileged ones. Being the manager accounting
/audit department of our Head/Regional office discovered a sum of $8.5M
USD in an account
belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri. He
was a Jewish business mogul from Mexico who died on a helicopter crash
early last year. Mr.Saba was 47-years-old when both his wife, his only son
Avraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law died in a helicopter crash.You
can get more information about Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri's unfortunate
crash on the website-link below here.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html?
The choice of contacting you was personal and based on trust and also due
to the sensitive
nature of the transaction and the confidentiality herein.
Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the
claim of the
inheritance fund but unfortunately nobody has asked for the funds from
anywhere until this
moment.I personally have been unsuccessful in locating neither the
relatives nor any next of
kin to Mr. Saba. On this regards, I seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin /will
beneficiary to the deceased so that the procedure of this account valued
at $8.5M USD can be
paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages 60% to
me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can
be used to back up this claim we are about to make. All I need is to
upload your names to the documents and legalize at the malaysia High Court
in order to prove you the legitimate Next of kin/beneficiary. All I
require now is your honest
co-operation; confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee you 100 % success and that this business transaction
will be executed under the ambit of law and will also protect you from any
breach of the contract.
Please provide me the following as we have 7 working days to run
it through:
1. Your full name:
2. Telephone number:
3. Contact address:
4. Age:
5. Gender:
6. Occupation:
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping
that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation
of this message and indicating your interest I will furnish you with more
information's.Contact me via this Email:(paulleechong@....com or
paulleechong@...n)
Your concern to this e-mail and business proposal will be highly
appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Lee Chong.