Date:	Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:53:19 +0530
From:	Amit Sahrawat <amit.sahrawat83@...il.com>
To:	NamJae Jeon <linkinjeon@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Issue with lazy umount and closing file descriptor in between

There are few things, I am looking at trying out invaliding inode
mappings(address space mapping, flushing out the inode writes - that
will take care of invaliding all the cache entries for that inode and
for any new access it will again go out to disk. Regarding locks, we
need to release the lock in order the 'close the fd', Inode locking
does allows for parallel access - I am looking at its optimal usage if
this can be used.

I will try the cache flushing at first and check its impact.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sahrawat