Date:	Wed, 02 Nov 2011 23:10:53 +0100
From:	Thomas Meyer <thomas@...3r.de>
To:	Lampra <lamprakisa@...oo.gr>
Cc:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	"akpm@...ux-foundation.org" <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but not
 automounted

Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2011, 21:31 +0000 schrieb Lampra:

> Hi,

Hi Lampra.

>  this is my first bug report upstream. On top bugzilla and
> http://kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/reporting-bugs.html are down.

You can find above document here:
https://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git;a=blob;f=REPORTING-BUGS

btw. someone may update this text in Documentation/HOWTO if bugzilla
won't come back:

"Bug Reporting
-------------

bugzilla.kernel.org is where the Linux kernel developers track kernel
bugs.  Users are encouraged to report all bugs that they find in this
tool.  For details on how to use the kernel bugzilla, please see:
        http://bugzilla.kernel.org/page.cgi?id=faq.html

The file REPORTING-BUGS in the main kernel source directory has a good
template for how to report a possible kernel bug, and details what kind
of information is needed by the kernel developers to help track down the
problem.
"

the correct link seems to be: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/878594

> If there is anything more that i need to report for this bug please
> let me know.

what is the latest kernel version that does work correctly for you?

> Thank you
>

> Lamprakis

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (491 bytes)