Date:	Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:28:16 +0900
From:	Simon Horman <horms@...ge.net.au>
To:	"Justin P. Mattock" <justinmattock@...il.com>
Cc:	Cong Wang <xiyou.wangcong@...il.com>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: kdump.txt new web address for kexec-tools on kernel.org after
 the hacking

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 07:41:23AM -0800, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> On 11/20/2011 09:28 PM, Simon Horman wrote:
> >On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 05:49:26PM +0800, Cong Wang wrote:

> >>The git tree has been moved to,
> >>git://github.com/horms/kexec-tools.git
> >>
> >>Simon, any plan to move back to kernel.org?
> >
> >Yes. I plan to attend the Automotive Linux Summit in Yokohama next monday
> >and have my key signed at that event. After that I intend to re-establish
> >my access to kernel.org and move the kexec-tools tree back to kernel.org.
> >

> cool! so next week after the key signing, and kernel.org adds
> kexec-tools back in.. then there is no need for a patch _if_ the
> addresses are not changed, but if they are then I would imagine the
> author has that taken care of then.

I plan to update the documentation if needed
once the kexec-tools tree has moved back to kernel.org.

Moving the kexec-tools tree to github was intended to be temporary.
Although it has been a longer temporary arrangement
than I anticipated for reasons outside of my control.

I apologise for any confusion this has caused.