Date:	Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:01:57 -0800
From:	john stultz <johnstul@...ibm.com>
To:	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
Cc:	lkml <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Arve Hjønnevåg <arve@...roid.com>,
	Rabin Vincent <rabin.vincent@...ricsson.com>,
	"Yang Honggang (Joseph)" <eagle.rtlinux@...il.com>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] RTC fixes for 3.2

Hey Thomas,
	I just wanted to ping you again on the following fixes for 3.2. I've
added a clocksource fix as well to the queue.

The patches available in the git repository at:
  git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/linux.git fortglx/3.2/tip/timers/urgent

Arve Hjønnevåg (1):
      rtc: Fix some bugs that allowed accumulating time drift in suspend/resume

Rabin Vincent (1):
      rtc: Disable the alarm in the hardware

Yang Honggang (Joseph) (1):
      clocksource: Fix bug with max_deferment margin calculation

 drivers/rtc/class.c       |   10 +++++-----
 kernel/time/clocksource.c |    4 ++--