Date:	Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:53:57 -0300
From:	Attorney Fredrick Clifton <guesca@....gov.py>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Treat Urgent

--
Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr.Fredrick Clifton, Attorney to
your late uncle. Before his death, he told me about his relatives living
abroad .Ever since he died in September 2003 i have been trying to contact
you or any other relatives who will stand as his next of kin to inherit his
£10million fixed  deposit he made with NatWest Bank here in the United
Kingdom. The Bank called  me last month to present to them the details of
my late client next of  kin/beneficiary because the terms of the fixed
deposit will elapse on the 20th of January 2012.

The Bank wants to know if the next of kin/ beneficiary will want to roll
the fixed deposit for another 10years or make the withdrawal immediately.So
they have ask me to come up with my late client next of kin/beneficiary
details and decision on or before 20th of January 2012.

I made a lot of research before I was able to get your information, I will
want to know if you would want to roll the deposit over for another 10years
or make the
withdrawal immediately.

Please get back to me as soon as possible with your information as place
below if you wish to make withdrawal of your fund.

1. Full Names
2. Present Occupation
3. Age
4. Contact Address
5. Any of your proof Identification
6. Phone and Fax number

As soon as I get this information from you I will start preparing all the
legal documents that we are going to use for the application and also
disclose your late Uncle detail to you once I verify your information that
you are the rightful person i am looking for.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Fredrick Clifton(Esq.)