Date:	Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:11:10 +0100
From:	Dirk Gouders <gouders@...bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de>
To:	Tejun Heo <tj@...nel.org>, Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@...y.org>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [BUG] Problem since "block: make gendisk hold a reference to its queue"

Hello Tejun and Kay,

I noticed problematic kernel messages when my laptop boots, bisecting
this issue lead me to commit 523e1d399c.  I attach the messages that I
currently (commit e4e11180df) see, please let me know if further
information is needed.

The reason why I explicitely added Kay as a recipient is that I noticed
these log messages when I bisected a problem with suspend to RAM on my
laptop.  Suspend works fine but not wakeup and I bisected this to commit
8a25a2fd12.  I do not know if the kernel messages and the problem with
wakeup are related but at least wanted to let Kay know this possible
relationship of problems.

Best regards,

Dirk

View attachment "msg.txt" of type "text/plain" (12917 bytes)