Date:	Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:22:06 -0800 (PST)
From:	PINTU KUMAR <pintu_agarwal@...oo.com>
To:	Hugh Dickins <hughd@...gle.com>
Cc:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	"linux-mm@...ck.org" <linux-mm@...ck.org>
Subject: Re: [Help] : RSS/PSS showing 0 during smaps for Xorg

________________________________

Dear Mr. Hugh,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Is there a way to convert our mapped pages to a normal pages. I tried pfn_to_page() but no effect.
I mean the page is considered normal only if it is associated with "struct page" right???
Is is possible to convert these pages to a normal struct pages so that we can get the Rss/Pss value??

Also, the VM_PFNMAP is being set for all dirvers during remap_pfn_range and stills shows Rss/Pss for other drivers.
Then why it is not shown for our driver?
How to avoid remap_pfn_range to not to set VM_PFNMAP for our driver?

Please let me know.

Thanks, Regards,
Pintu