Date:	Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:32:34 +0900
From:	Kyungmin Park <kyungmin.park@...sung.com>
To:	Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@...sung.com>
Cc:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>,
	Chris Ball <cjb@...top.org>, linux-next@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Jaehoon Chung <jh80.chung@...sung.com>,
	Thomas Abraham <thomas.abraham@...aro.org>
Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the mmc tree with the s5p tree

Hi,

I'm really disappointed with samsung sdhci merge. we sent several
patches, one month or two month ago. e.g., simple patch adding caps2
overrides feature.

To resolve these issue fianlly. can you move all mmc related things to
include/linux/platform_da
ta/ and controlled by mmc maintainer?

I hope no more dependency with arch codes and drivers codes.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park