Date:	Sat, 12 May 2012 00:32:00 -0700
From:	Anthony <work4u_anthony@...oo.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: HOW TO TURN $12 INTO $4000 IN 7 DAYS ONLINE!

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,

OK, I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the

usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.

What I will say though, is this...

If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that

require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns,

operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you.

Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece of

information you will ever read about making money online...

or in general for that matter. I have discovered an amazingly simple income

system that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from home,

just by using your computer and the Internet.

This system is called "The Baraka Cash System"

and it does NOT involve any of the following:

* No building websites

* No selling products - in any way shape or form

* No advertising

* No data entry

* No Adsense

* No mailing lists

* No rebate processing

* No recruiting new members - this is not MLM

* No uplines or downlines

* No gambling

* No chain letters

* No surveys or "paid to read" programs