Date:	Fri, 1 Jun 2012 18:22:49 -0700
From:	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
To:	KY Srinivasan <kys@...rosoft.com>
Cc:	Victor Miasnikov <vvm@....by>,
	"stable@...r.kernel.org" <stable@...r.kernel.org>,
	Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@...il.com>,
Subject: Re: Linux on Hyper-V 1) cd006086fa5d ata_piix: defer disks to the
 Hyper-V drivers by default 2) db63a4c8115a libata: add a host flag to ignore
 detected ATA device FW: use hv_storvsc instead of ata_piix to handle the IDE
 disks devices ( but not for the ...

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 07:23:00PM +0000, KY Srinivasan wrote:

> [...]

Lots of things would be "nice", but as this doesn't meet the
stable_kernel_rules.txt rules, sorry, I can't take them.

greg k-h