Date:	Mon, 9 Jul 2012 04:02:25 +0000
From:	"Moore, Robert" <robert.moore@...el.com>
To:	"Lan, Tianyu" <tianyu.lan@...el.com>,
	Mika Westerberg <mika.westerberg@...ux.intel.com>
CC:	"Zhang, Rui" <rui.zhang@...el.com>,
	"khali@...ux-fr.org" <khali@...ux-fr.org>,
	"ben-linux@...ff.org" <ben-linux@...ff.org>,
	"w.sang@...gutronix.de" <w.sang@...gutronix.de>,
	"lenb@...nel.org" <lenb@...nel.org>,
	"linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org" <linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org>,
	"linux-i2c@...r.kernel.org" <linux-i2c@...r.kernel.org>,
	"jkosina@...e.cz" <jkosina@...e.cz>,
	"chatty@...c.fr" <chatty@...c.fr>,
	"jj_ding@....com.tw" <jj_ding@....com.tw>,
	"bhelgaas@...gle.com" <bhelgaas@...gle.com>,
	"abelay@....edu" <abelay@....edu>,
	"Lin, Ming M" <ming.m.lin@...el.com>,
	"Tang, Feng" <feng.tang@...el.com>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Hid over I2C and ACPI interaction

These are already defined in acpica - in the file acrestyp.h

    ACPI_RESOURCE_FIXED_DMA                 FixedDma;

    ACPI_RESOURCE_GPIO                      Gpio;
    ACPI_RESOURCE_I2C_SERIALBUS             I2cSerialBus;
    ACPI_RESOURCE_SPI_SERIALBUS             SpiSerialBus;
    ACPI_RESOURCE_UART_SERIALBUS            UartSerialBus;
    ACPI_RESOURCE_COMMON_SERIALBUS          CommonSerialBus;