Date:	Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:49:25 +0200
From:	Malte Schröder <maltesch@....de>
To:	linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: PCI ACPI/IRQ-routing broken on H77 chipset + Ivy Bridge (kernel 3.5-rc7
 and earlier)

Hello,
this is yet another try to get someone to look at this ;)

I can't get PCI-devices to work on my DH77KC mainboard. I tested this
using an AVM B1 ISDN card, a Fritz!PCI card and an old 3Com 905c NIC.
I attached some dumps in case it helps. The CPU is a Core i7 3770.

PCI hardware is detected by the kernel, but it gives IRQ errors. Using
irqpoll allows the PCI card to somewhat work, but it is unreliable.

There are some reports in Intel's support forums that also report
PCI-problems with this mainboard, but Intel doesn't seem to be
interested. So I hope this is something that is fixable on the kernel side.

If there is more information needed, please let me know.

--
Gruß
Malte Schröder

View attachment "acpidump" of type "text/plain" (217240 bytes)

View attachment "dmesg" of type "text/plain" (70225 bytes)

View attachment "lspci-tvnnk" of type "text/plain" (1257 bytes)

View attachment "lspci-vvknn" of type "text/plain" (18166 bytes)

View attachment "proc_interrupts" of type "text/plain" (3230 bytes)

View attachment ".config" of type "text/plain" (73880 bytes)