Date:	Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:10:31 -0700
From:	"DR.NED OKOH" <infomail@...net>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: REPLY NEEDED

Good day my dear,
I am writing to acknowledged you that this is the second time we are notifying you about your payment worth of US$16.5m USD,with foreign Remittance payment department office which is due to be released into your Account As we begin the first fiscal payment of the year 2012.Please send the information below as needed for your fund release to you OK.

4)Your Direct Telephone Number________________________ ________________

We sincerely apologies for our late contact with you, We are committed to serve you better OK and you have been advice to get back to me immediately for more details OK.

Yours in service
Dr.Ned Okoh