Date:	Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:50:37 -0500
From:	"Freda Stuart" <fstuart@...tt.k12.ms.us>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear Email User,

Dear Email User,

  This e-mail has been sent to you by our webmail administrator to inform you
that we were unable to verify your account details.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. Exceeding the sending limit of your email
2. Submitting incorrect information during registration process.

  Due to this,we want you to ensure that your email service is not interrupted,
so we request you to confirm and update your information today by clicking on the
link below and verify your login details

http://gf35544.7uw.net/feedback/feedback.html

Regards,
Magan Duncan
Administrator