Date:	Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:36:25 -0700
From:	Jeffrey Merkey <jeffmerkey@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Death of Andre Hedrick - A belated birthday present

On 1/20/13, Jeffrey Merkey <jeffmerkey@...il.com> wrote:
Here is Andre's last gift to me, along with dozens of other attack
blogs.  I have to wonder if this case was similiar to Aaron Schwart's
case since I had filed charges with the FBI about all this that had
gone on for years on end and they had notified me they were close to
catching him and his buddies and knew all the identities of the people
involved in this stalking.  His name did come up as their number 1
suspect on TORNET along with a bunch of other Linux folks including
ex-Novell folks (Wipfel, Murphy, Bradford, Perens).

Most of it has been taken down from the internet but to be honest,
someone who stalks people on the internet then kills himself on their
birthday while posting
blogs which point back to LKML definitely is mentally unstable.  I was
notified he had purchased firearms along with a guy named Fagerburg
and they were concerned our friend Andre was planning a visit to my
home in New Mexico.  One of the members of LKML (I am not mentioning
names) was arrested by the New Mexico police with illegal handguns
equipped with exploding shells south of Sante Fe after cruising my
house in Albuquerque for several days.    This person was from
Colorado and knew Andre and had a laptop in his possession with tons
of Wikipedia crap on me and my family members.

http://thetruthaboutjeffreyvernonmerkey.blogspot.com

Andre's last gift to me -- an LKML blog anonymously posted with all
kinds of smut.

Jeff