Date:	Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:50:50 -0700
From:	Jeffrey Merkey <jeffmerkey@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Will miss you Alan Cox

Hey Alan,

If you get bored drop me a line.  I am focusing on Windows Development
at present and getting my windows skills honed up for Azure, and I
will always use Linux and work with it but to be honest, The Windows
model and capabilties and openess are starting to finally converge
with the promise of Linux and I starting to get excited about working
on Windows again.  I have been pulling too many arrows out of my back
from working on Linux, and not from Linus, at least I hope not, unix
is unix, always has been, always will be.    Windows finally has some
very robust IB support and its capabilities are starting to finally
rival Linux in the performance arena is most areas.   Application wise
windows is only getting better.

I love working on Linux and I am using it to type this email, but
Azure looks exciting and its getting more open all the time.

Drop me a line if you get bored.

:)

Jeff