Date:	Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:20:05 +0000
From:	"Bryn M. Reeves" <bmr@...hat.com>
To:	Tao Ma <tm@....ma>
CC:	Bart Van Assche <bvanassche@....org>, linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: How to online remove an error scsi disk from the system?

On 02/01/2013 11:13 AM, Tao Ma wrote:
>> You don't mention the versions of the kernel and driver you're using -
>> if the system is in production I would suggest contacting who ever
>> normally provides support for the kernel and distribution that you are
>> running.
> We use CentOS6.2 and the kernel version is 2.6.32-220.23.1.

This is ancient, even by CentOS or RHEL standards. There are thousands
of patches in more recent kernels (either at kernel.org or in the
updates in CentOS repositories).

Nobody on linux-kernel or the other lists you copied is going to want to
investigate problems on such an old kernel - you'll need to either
reproduce with something current or seek assistance from the CentOS
community (who will probably tell you to update your kernel first anyway).

Regards,
Bryn.