Date:	Tue,  5 Feb 2013 01:51:18 +0100
From:	Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@...il.com>
To:	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...nel.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@...il.com>,
	Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortmaker@...driver.com>,
	Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>,
	Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>,
	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
Subject: [GIT PULL] printk: Support for full dynticks mode

Ingo,

Please pull the support for full dynticks idle mode in printk that
can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frederic/linux-dynticks.git
	nohz/printk-v9

nohz/printk-v8 was the tree that I proposed to Linus. It has been left unpulled
though and we got no news from him but the tree has stayed untouched since then,
waiting in -next without any issue.

Part of nohz/printk-v8 is now in tip:irq/core, and this pull request contains
the rest. I could simply propose you the old branch but since there is a tiny
conflict with another recent commit in tip:irq/core, I just made a new branch
that contains tip:irq/core with nohz/printk-v8 merged inside which deals
with the conflict.

Thanks.
---

Frederic Weisbecker (5):
      nohz: Add API to check tick state
      irq_work: Don't stop the tick with pending works
      irq_work: Make self-IPIs optable
      printk: Wake up klogd using irq_work
      Merge branch 'nohz/printk-v8' into irq/core

Steven Rostedt (2):
      irq_work: Flush work on CPU_DYING
      irq_work: Warn if there's still work on cpu_down

 include/linux/irq_work.h |   20 ++++++++
 include/linux/printk.h   |    3 -
 include/linux/tick.h     |   17 +++++++-
 init/Kconfig             |    1 +
 kernel/printk.c          |   36 ++++++++-------
 kernel/time/tick-sched.c |    7 ++-
 kernel/timer.c           |    1 -