Date:	Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:35:45 +0000 (UTC)
From:	ownssh <ownssh@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Load keys from signed PE binaries

Matthew Garrett <mjg59 <at> srcf.ucam.org> writes:

> There's no way to update the UEFI key database without the update being
> signed by an already trusted key, so what you're proposing isn't
> possible.

I confused.
Isn't custom mode can add user's own key?
> http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/12368.html
> But I don't trust Microsoft
So I dont trust, I very worry MS will block the key they give in some day then
most fedora user need disable secure boot & update kernel and kmod signed
by that key.

I think secure boot should not control by MS, but if it's,
then it should not merge to linux kernel.