Date:	Mon, 8 Apr 2013 08:22:34 +0100
From:	"Engr.Andrew Yakubu." <unitywestand4@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: OVERSEA INVESTMENT

--
Dear friend,

I am Andrew Yakubu; the Group Managing Director of Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am writing you this short but crucial
message that will be beneficial to us. I have an over-invoiced sum of
$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollars) that I would
want to transfer oversea for a potential business target on real
estate or any other business that will be lucrative. This
over-invoiced sum came as a result of the repair and restructure of
the Warri and Port-Harcourt refineries respectively by Chiyoda
Corporation, Japan.

It will interest you to know that Chiyoda Inc. has been settled their
contractual sum for the work done as approved by the Federal
Government and NNPC. The over-invoiced is accruing to the Corporation
headed by my humble self and I have decided to spend the money wisely
by investing it your country as I have stated earlier.

I therefore implore your support to help in receiving this fund in
your country while I plan my trip to meet with you on the sole purpose
on how to run this investment. You shall be rewarded with 30% of the
total sum for your help, while the balance will be used for the
investment target.

I’d hope to receive your urgent response soonest to enable me engineer
the process that will help facilitate the transfer of the said fund.

Engr.Andrew Yakubu.
The Group Managing Director.
NNPC.