Date:	Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:13:20 +0100
From:	Matthew Garrett <mjg59@...f.ucam.org>
To:	Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@...too.org>
Cc:	Luca Barbato <lu_zero@...too.org>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	torvalds@...ux-foundation.org, kernel@...too.org,
	hardened-kernel@...too.org, corsac@...ian.org
Subject: Re: 3.9.7, 3.10-rc7 - UEFI stalls at boot (nothing displayed),
 when booting with mem=300M

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:30:59PM -0500, Matthew Thode wrote:

> mjg59, is there anything I can do to help move this bug forward?  I've
> done all I can think of (even tried a serial expresscard slot for logging).

It does sound like a bug, but unfortunately unless it can be duplicated
on real hardware without restrictive mem= arguments it's likely to be
low on my priorities - there's still enough UEFI bugs that hit people in
default configurations that they tend to get priority, I'm afraid.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@...f.ucam.org