Date:	Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:02:26 +0800
From:	Lennox Wu <lennox.wu@...il.com>
To:	Guenter Roeck <linux@...ck-us.net>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, liqin.linux@...il.com,
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] S+core Architecture : fix bugs for compiling and
 support necessary functions

OK, thanks for your reminding, most the format is referenced from
other git pull requests, however, I still miss something, I will fix
them.

How detailed content shold a summary have? I indeed have made some
summary in the commits. Could you give me an example?

About why I didn't send a copy to Linus. Because the document
SubmittingPatches has no this rule. I indeed notice that  many git
pull requests sent a copy to Linus, but I think I should follow the
documented rule. If it is a new rule, thanks for telling me the rule
,and maybe the document should be added this rule.
Adopt this rule...
"
5) Select e-mail destination.
Look through the MAINTAINERS file and the source code, and determine
if your change applies to a specific subsystem of the kernel, with
an assigned maintainer.  If so, e-mail that person.  The script
scripts/get_maintainer.pl can be very useful at this step.
If no maintainer is listed, or the maintainer does not respond, send
your patch to the primary Linux kernel developer's mailing list,
linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org.  Most kernel developers monitor this
e-mail list, and can comment on your changes.

Do not send more than 15 patches at once to the vger mailing lists!!!

Linus Torvalds is the final arbiter of all changes accepted into the
Linux kernel.  His e-mail address is <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>.
He gets a lot of e-mail, so typically you should do your best to -avoid-
sending him e-mail.
"

Anyway, I appreciate your notifiction and I will fix this errors.

Best,
Lennox