Date:	Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:16:05 +0800
From:	Yanfei Wang <backyes@...l.ustc.edu.cn>
To:	Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>
Cc:	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	China Kernel <kernel@...r.linux-kernel.cn>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [Doubt on Implict BUGs caused LRO] doubt about lro status in
 v3.12 of torvalds/linux.git

Hi Eric,

Thanks for quick reply.  :-)

Also, I am confused that in v3.12 why inet_lro.c file is not found in
/net/ipv4/ directory, while Makefile has "obj-$(CONFIG_INET_LRO) +=
inet_lro.o" and LRO heads file exsits.

If I am wrong, pls correct me, :-)

 See the steps 3 for details,(I have repeated it for several times)
----
3. cd net/ipv4,
 [backyes@f14 ipv4]$ cat Makefile | grep lro
obj-$(CONFIG_INET_LRO) += inet_lro.o
[backyes@f14 ipv4]$ ls inet_*
inet_connection_sock.c  inet_diag.c  inet_fragment.c
inet_hashtables.c  inet_timewait_sock.c
---

Best regards

Yanfei Wang