Date:	Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:57:33 -0800
From:	reverend bongo <thehippybiker@...il.com>
To:	"Linux-Kernel" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [Info]  re:  your order is ready to ship... 09,20,2013

Fri, Dec 06, 20139/06/2013]
Dear sirs,
               Let me introduce myself, I am reverend Bongo of THEHIPPYBIKER.COM.we have created the greatest motorcycle events page ever
and we are inviting you to add your event at no cost
(please see inclosed jpg file for more details, or visit my  site)

I also have a selection of products the likes you have never seen
and with prices so low you will never see them again
it may be a little early, but hey lets get some of that holiday shopping done now

Download attachment "html knuckles-1.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (101743 bytes)

Download attachment "Copy of str49_9-15.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (84950 bytes)