Date:	Tue, 11 Feb 2014 05:34:42 +0300 (EAT)
From:	thabit.mhadji@...orestelecom.km
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT!!

Dear Webmail User,

This message is from Online Webmail team messaging center to all Webmail
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and all Webmail
account center so we will be making some vital maintenance on our systems,
we are deleting all Webmail account to create more space for new accounts.
During this process you might have login problems in signing into your
Online account, to prevent this, you will have to confirm your account
immediately after you receive this notification, To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that
it's a current and valid account.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this
maintenance process, please reply to this email onlineteam@...vitu.net
with the below account information. Failure to do this might result in
technical problems after this maintainance. This operation will enable us
create more spaces for new users and to also reduce spam input.

Update Account Details
Webmail Email ID:
Email Password:
Confirm Password:
Date of birth:

Your account will remain active after you must have successfully confirmed
your account details.

We apologise for all inconveniences.
Regards
ONLINE TEAM.