Date:	Sat, 16 Aug 2014 14:40:46 +0800
From:	"Multilayer Circuits" <andy.liu@...fu-multilayer.com>
To:	"linux-kernel" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: chinese rigig-flex pcb

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day today . Glad to know you are on market of printed circuits board .

We SAYFU is a pcb manufacturer in China for 10 years with steadily quality , and competitive prices . Our UL number is E354070 .

Free sample will be delivered on requests .If you have any interested , please write back or call us directly .

Thanks&Best Regards,

Leon Zhang
**********************************
Sayfu Multilayer Circuits Co.,Limited
Tel:    +86-755-27759676
Cell:   +86-13312967631
Fax:    +86-755-26417917
Skype: eg_bruce
Email: leon.zhang@...fupcb.com
MSN:leon_zhangfeng@...mail.com
Website: http://www.sfmpcb.com/
We are working with you and for you.
Download attachment "B1039579202.jpg" of type "image/pjpeg" (24576 bytes)