Date:	Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:38:19 +0800
From:	"RAIN" <roy@...wayfreight.com>
To:	"linux-kernel" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: AGENCY FOR SHIPPING AND CUSTOM BROKER

Dear Sir,
Good day!

This is Rain Mao from Shenzhen Top Way International Forwarding Co.,Ltd in China.

We interest & expect to establish the cooperation relationship with your esteem company.

This is the first letter you recieve from me.Could you please help me to forward my contact
to the person whom manage the shipment?
So that  I could share the lastest rates from China to AUSTRIALIA, Thanks!

Our competitive advantages :
l  FCL&LCL freight china to all over the world.
l  DHL,UPS,FEDEX courier door to door price 30% discount to worldwide
l  Door to door sea freight cargo.
l  Free samples & small orders consolidation service.
l  15 days free warehousing.

Any question and instruction will be highly appreciated.
Let's talk more about the details.

Thanks&Best regards

Ms.Rain
Shenzhen Top Way International Forwarding Co., Ltd
MOBILE & WHATSAPP:+86-13528787227
TEL:+86-755-89367755-802
Email:rain@...wayfreight.com
Skype:rain-blestocean