Date:	Sat, 4 Oct 2014 12:55:52 +0200
From:	"Tom Collins" <tomcollins224@...l.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Debian nolonger claims to be the "Universal Operating System"

Debian nolonger claims to be the "Universal Operating System"

On google searches debian pages still turn up like this:
Debian -- Mailing Lists - Debian -- The Universal Operating ...

When you go to the page "The Universal Operating System" part is gone.
A reflection of the problem with the scumbag debian developers
failing to explain how "The Universal Operating System" squares
with shoving syst__d, gn_me/gtk3, down our throats, and
"depreciating" (as if they have the right to do that) many
programs that rely on gtk2 and non-syst__d.

Ofcourse they ban you from posting the mailing list on the
first critical mention of systemd.
Worthless trash. They need to be stopped, deposed.

Give us back the debian packagers of an earlier age.