Date:	Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:34:01 +0530
From:	Divya Vyas <edivya.vyas@...il.com>
To:	Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Masami Hiramatsu <masami.hiramatsu.pt@...achi.com>
Subject: Re: Merge ftrace data of host and guest

Hi Steven,

I am sorry but I am very new to trace-cmd , that's why I didn't knew
what you are working on it.

I will explain you whole scenario , Actually I have multiple guests
and a host and I want to see all traces on a single file  with
trace-cmd report command and may be kernelshark also .

trace-cmd report -i guest.dat -i host.dat command is giving me all
traces is single file but the timestamp is different for guest . So
the challenge for me is to sync the timestamp of guest and host .  Can
you advise me something in this ? How can I sync gettimeofday clocks
of guest and host ?

and kernelshark doesnt take trace-cmd report input , I think it takes
guest.dat and host.dat .
Is there any other viewer available for ftrace ?