Date:	Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:13:37 -0500
From:	Felipe Balbi <balbi@...com>
To:	nick <xerofoify@...il.com>
CC:	<balbi@...com>, Peter Chen <Peter.Chen@...escale.com>,
	"gregkh@...uxfoundation.org" <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
	"ergei.shtylyov@...entembedded.com"
	<ergei.shtylyov@...entembedded.com>,
	"varkab@...c.in" <varkab@...c.in>,
	"yoshihiro.shimoda.uh@...esas.com" <yoshihiro.shimoda.uh@...esas.com>,
	"ulrich.hecht@...il.com" <ulrich.hecht@...il.com>,
	"takeshi.kihara.df@...esas.com" <takeshi.kihara.df@...esas.com>,
	"linux-usb@...r.kernel.org" <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: Re: Possible  no longer required cast in the function,usbhs_parse_dt
 in common.c

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:56:26PM -0400, nick wrote:

> On 2015-03-16 11:54 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:

> >> I understand that,my question was does the hardware for this driver support 64 bit.
> >
> > regardless, it shouldn't produce a build warning.
> >
> It does for me.

yes, and I'm saying that's wrong. Regardless of the platform supporting
64bit or not, if the driver is allowed to build in 64bit configurations,
there should be no warnings; if there are, they should be fixed and
patches are very welcome.

--
balbi

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)