Date:	Thu, 7 May 2015 10:31:11 -0100
From:	"OLDMUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICES" <assistoldmutualfinance@...rica.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: END OF PROMOTION

Welcome to oldmutual,

We are currently giving out loans at 5% interest rate,
please find attach Document for more information about our New Year special
offer and send your Detail to:
oldmutual.assist@...rica.com.
Find attached details on how to Take advantage of our loan offer.

In order to process your request, we will need the following documents
completed and returned to us by email: assistoldmutualfinance@...rica.com;

The attached loan application form
Copy of identification
Pay slip or
Three Months bank statement.

Regards,
Tricia Rice,

Loan Application Consultant.
oldmutual.assist@...rica.com
Contact Number: +27784663853

Download attachment "OLD MUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICE APPLICATION FORM.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (120942 bytes)

Download attachment "OLDMUTUAL FINANCIAL SERVICES.doc" of type "application/msword" (37376 bytes)