Date:	Sun, 5 Jul 2015 00:52:08 -0700
From:	Mr Lassine Diawara <nicolemarois7410@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings from Dr. Lassine Diawara.

--
Greetings from Dr. Lassine Diawara.

Assalamu Alaikum,

             Permit me to inform you of my desire of  going into
business relationship with you, I know this  message will sounds very
strange to you, but I have no  choice than to risk my life to choose a
stranger like  you I have never seen before. We leave in a global
world today, and with the help of internet technology  one can easily
communicate with one  another all around  the world without knowing
him or she in person, what  matters will be  the trust and the
Information’s you  got about the person. In this case we can
understand our self and work like one family.

My Name is Dr. Lassine Diawara, the senior Auditor In charge of
Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank of Africa (BOA). I'm from Ouagadougou,
Burkina Faso, West Africa.  My reason for contacting you is to
transfer an abandoned $15.5M to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to
present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon
as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

I will like you to provide immediately the below information’s, to
enable me use it and get you next of  kin application form from my
bank.

1. Full Name:......................
2.Full Address:...................
3.Telephone Number:...............

 I will let you know the next steps and procedures and more details to
follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Lassine Diawara