Date:	Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:54:03 +0300
From:	Alexander <alexhoppus111@...il.com>
To:	Peter Hurley <peter@...leysoftware.com>
Cc:	yalin wang <yalin.wang2010@...il.com>,
	Arun KS <arunks.linux@...il.com>,
	Arun KS <getarunks@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Why linux console designed to work in polling mode?

Hi Peter,
I always know the oops enter point(?). Why i can't just switch to old mode (per char
busyloop) in this case and do things like in old console unlock?
Actually, i suspect that there might be some reliability problems with this deferred
stuff, but, actually, i can't come up with a test case (the only one - stuck on all
CPUs with disabled interrupts).
Thank you for respond.

--
Alexander <alexhoppus111@...il.com>