Date:	Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:30:33 +0100 (CET)
From:	Jiri Kosina <jikos@...nel.org>
To:	Allen Ashley <aashley001@...il.com>
cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Linux kernel bug

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016, Allen Ashley wrote:

> I want to report a kernel bug: the kernel module
> uas for usb storage repeatedly crashes. The
> problem occurs for kernels 3.10.17, 4.4.1, and
> 4.4.2. To whom should I send details?

$ ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f drivers/usb/storage/uas.c
Hans de Goede <hdegoede@...hat.com> (maintainer:USB ATTACHED SCSI)
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@...hat.com> (maintainer:USB ATTACHED SCSI)
Matthew Dharm <mdharm-usb@...-eyed-alien.net> (maintainer:USB MASS STORAGE DRIVER)
Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org> (supporter:USB SUBSYSTEM)
linux-usb@...r.kernel.org (open list:USB ATTACHED SCSI)
linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org (open list:USB ATTACHED SCSI)
usb-storage@...ts.one-eyed-alien.net (open list:USB MASS STORAGE DRIVER)
linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org (open list)

And please don't forget to really include the details, such as the oops
messgae (or any other detailed description of the "crash"), the sequence
of events leading to it, etc.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina