Date:	Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:18:52 -0400
From:	Christopher Covington <cov@...eaurora.org>
To:	Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas@....com>, criu@...nvz.org,
	Laurent Dufour <ldufour@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Will Deacon <Will.Deacon@....com>,
	Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@...nel.crashing.org>,
	Paul Mackerras <paulus@...ba.org>,
	Michael Ellerman <mpe@...erman.id.au>,
	Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>,
	linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	linuxppc-dev@...ts.ozlabs.org, linux-arch@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-mm@...ck.org
Subject: VDSO unmap and remap support for additional architectures

Please take a look at the following prototype of sharing the PowerPC
VDSO unmap and remap code with other architectures. I've only hooked
up arm64 to begin with. If folks think this is a reasonable approach I
can work on 32 bit ARM as well. Not hearing back from an earlier
request for guidance [1], I simply dove in and started hacking.
Laurent's test case [2][3] is a compelling illustration of whether VDSO
remap works or not on a given architecture.

1. https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/3/2/225
2. https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2015-March/019161.html
3. http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/attachments/20150318/f02ed9ea/attachment.bin

Thanks,