Date:	Wed, 1 Jun 2016 02:37:02 +0800
From:	Dingxiang Wong <dingxiang@...l.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Very Confidential Finance Letter:

Hello I am Dingxiang Wong, A staff Member of Maybank Malaysia investment
committee and I'm contacting you for a business proposal to transfer
$7.3 million to you for investment partnership in your country, this
fund belongs to our business partner who has been presume dead in the
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 which has been disappeared on 8th
March 2014 without any trace.

Our Business Partner Mr. Li Yuan and Mrs Gu Naijun was the third
Australian couple to travel on the missing Malaysian flight, Mr. Li Yuan
has deposited the sum of $7.3 million into our bank for investment, but
he left No beneficiary to inherit his fund before he went missing with
Malaysian flight MH370. I am contacting you because i want you and me to
establish New business partnership and invest the fund together in your
country, i am ready to give you every details of the fund to transfer
the fund to you for our new investment, please reply to me for more details.

Thank You
Dingxiang Wong

---