Date:   Tue, 1 Nov 2016 00:49:43 +0000 (UTC)
From:   MUSSA ALI <mussaaliss41@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello!!!!!

DEAR FRIEND,

How are you together with your family and  business hope all is well. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for our mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18) million dollars to your  account ,this money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as a next of kin to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family,

I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me,your full data's will be required,if you are interested or you agree to handle this business with me as top secret. I am expecting your urgent respond.

  FILL THIS FORM BELOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO  ME

Your Full Name  : …….
Your Age : ……………….
Your Country : ……………………………
Your Occupation : ………………………