Date:   Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:30:18 +0900 (JST)
From:   "3.5% DIRECT CASH LOANS OFFER" <noreply@...lbox.co.za>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: 3.5% DIRECT CASH LOANS OFFER

To Whom It May Concern,
Direct Cash Loan is proud to introduce our loan service to South Africa citizens, be the first to partake of our initial 3.5% loan promotion. Views attached details on our loans offer and also fill the Loan application form and send it on this email Id: direct.cashloans@...sultant.com, we await your
reply.
Lydia Venter
Marketing Supervisor
Contact Number: +27(0)622808831
Email:direct.cashloans@...sultant.com

Download attachment "3.5% DIRECT CASH LOANS OFFER.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (98310 bytes)

Download attachment "Direct cash Loans Application Form.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (82166 bytes)