Date:   Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:26:45 +0100
From:   SF Markus Elfring <elfring@...rs.sourceforge.net>
To:     Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
Cc:     devel@...verdev.osuosl.org, Chris Cesare <chris.cesare@...il.com>,
        H Hartley Sweeten <hsweeten@...ionengravers.com>,
        Ian Abbott <abbotti@....co.uk>,
        LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        kernel-janitors@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: staging-COMEDI: Fine-tuning for three functions

> You do realize that I no longer take patches from you for any of the
> subsystems I maintain, right?

Not so far.

It seems that you would like to present new information for our
challenging collaboration.

> This patch series is one reason why...

I hope that corresponding disagreements around shown change possibilities
can still be clarified somehow.
Would you like to check further improvements for the affected
source code here?

Regards,
Markus