Date:   Wed, 21 Dec 2016 08:53:33 +0800
From:   "Jin, Yao" <yao.jin@...ux.intel.com>
To:     "Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson@...foot.com>,
        Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@...nel.org>
Cc:     Milian Wolff <milian.wolff@...b.com>,
        Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-perf-users@...r.kernel.org,
        Jiri Olsa <jolsa@...nel.org>,
        "Liang, Kan" <kan.liang@...el.com>
Subject: Re: Inlined functions in perf report

I just pull my repo with the latest perf/core branch, and apply the
patch one by one (git am 0001/0002/.../0005), they can be applied. Maybe
you have to do like that because the mails are probably coming out of
order.

0000(https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=148109315020127&w=2)

0001(https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=148109316620129&w=2)

0002 (https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=148109313220124&w=2)