Date:   Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:11:25 +0100
From:   Stephen Mueller <stephen@...ller.org>
To:     Lennart Sorensen <lsorense@...lub.uwaterloo.ca>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: RAID array is gone, please help

First I'm getting the data off the RAID... then I'm going to delete the
whole thing again... create a new RAID using partitions... follow every
step carefully... then once the new RAID array is there, I'll throw a
bit of data on it, and then reboot and see if it's still there...
if so, I'll repopulate all the data. Thanks.