Date:   Fri, 19 May 2017 23:05:57 +0900 (JST)
From:   "Mrs.Susan Dansuki" <"www."@pony.ocn.ne.jp>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: CONTACT MONEY GRAM OFFICE FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Attention: Beneficiary,

Be inform that We have been authorized by the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Unit to release your compensation payment of US$1,500,000.00 through Money Gram transfer.You will be receiving US$5,000.00 daily until the total sum of US$1,500,000.00 is completely transferred to you.

Besides,we have already sent your first payment of US$5,000.00 today,therefore,you are advice to contact (MR. MARCEL OWURAH) and request him to give you the payment details such as Money Gram reference# and senders name to enable you pick up your first payment of US$5,000.00 at any Money Gram office around you. Contact him with the information below.

Contact Person: MR. MARCEL OWURAH
Phone Number: +229 94 06 77 68
E-mail: transfermoney242@...il.com

REMEMBER TO FORWARD HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BELOW TO ENABLE HIM LOCATE YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND ATTEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Telephone Numbers:
6. Country:

NOTE: that the amount to be paid to you is (USD1.500,000.00 ),we expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor the payment effectively.

Best Regards
Mrs.Susan Dansuki.