Date:   Mon, 5 Jun 2017 09:59:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:   "Ms. Yaya Kamal" <bb.ppbf@....it>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello

Greetings!

My name is Ms Yaya Kamal i was very happy when i saw your profile today during
my research and it really attract me alot i believe you are the one i have been
searching for to share my love and my good interest with,How is your health? i
hope all is well with you. I believe we can move from here ,by knowing each
other too well, But you have to understand that distance;age and color does not
matter what matters is the true love and understanding, i will be waiting for
your mail reply for further introduction.

Bye my love.
Ms Yaya Kamal.